E Shram Card Download: According to the e-Shram website, in order to register for the e-Shram portal, an employee has to have an Aadhaar number, a bank account number, and a cellphone number that is linked to their Aadhaar. The Ministry of Labor and Employment launched E-Shram for the benefit of workers in the unorganized sector who are neither EPFO nor ESIC members. To register, a person must be between the ages of 16 and 59. Even if you have previously applied for one, you must read this page in its full if you want to learn how to get the E-Shram Card Download.
E Shram Card
The E Shram Portal was introduced by the union’s minister of employment, Bhupendra Yadav. By online registration for the E Shram Card, a nationwide database of 38 crore unorganised sector workers would be developed and seeded with Aadhaar. Domestic workers, vendors on the street, and labourers will all be connected as a result.
On the website, information such as name, residence, family details, educational history, skill set, and so on will be entered. Many facilities will be made available to the employees through the E Shram Card application process, which will also link them all together. A 12-digit e-card that is recognised all across the country will be given to each register employee. By this card, the workers will also receive the advantages of several programmes.
E shram card Summary
|Yojana||E Shram Card or Shramik Card|
|Started in Year||2021|
|Purpose||To Provide Pension and Insurance to Workers in Unorganized Sectors|
All other unorganized sectors in India
|Benefit||Pension after the age of 60 Years|
|Pension Amount||Rs 1000 or Rs 3000/- Per Month|
|Ways to Apply||CSC or Online|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card, Bank Account|
|Type of Post||Yojana|
E Shram Card download
After getting the E Shram Card download in 2022, a candidate will be eligible for accident insurance coverage of up to Rs 2 lakh. The Indian government built the E Shram website, which is a compiled database of unorganised workers. Social security payments will eventually be made to unorganised workers via eshram.gov.in.
During emergencies and broad pandemics like the still-active Covid19, this method would be used to provide the country’s registered unorganised labour force with essential assistance. 29 crore unorganised employees have enlisted on the e-Shram platform so far, which is a significant number. You can also use the information on this page to apply for an Aadhar Card and a Shram Card using your UAN number.
Eligibility for E Shram Card Application
If they fall under any of the categories, applicants for E Shram Card can register on the website.
- Citizens of India
- Must be 18 years
- Working in the Unorganised sector
- Should not be taxpayer (earning over the limit)
Documents needed to register for a E Shram Card
- Aadhar card
- Occupation certificate if applicable
- Bank Account
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile number
E Sharm Card Advantages
- After the worker reaches the age of 60, they will begin receiving a pension of at least $3,000 per month.
- Whether the employee has full coverage for any accidents while they are under 60.
- The insured personnel are eligible for insurance coverage of Rs. 50,000 in the event of an accident.
- The wife will receive all benefits if the recipient passes away as a result of the accident.
- Employees would be required to make monthly contributions using their E Shramik Cards, and the Indian government will deposit the same amount.
- If you have E-Shram Card or Shramik Card then you can take advantage of all the government schemes run by the Government of India for the workers.
E Shram card apply online
The Ministry of Labor and Employment is one of the Indian government’s initial important ministries. Protecting the rights of workers and the socially excluded and impoverished parts of society as a whole is the main responsibility of this Ministry. This ministry also promotes a happy workplace environment for greater output and productivity.
The ministry additionally provides skill development. in order to provide the people with jobs. E Shram card download is possible via the official website’s provided link. Moreover, the Ministry of Labor and Employment works to advance both organised and unorganised sector welfare. In addition to this, the labour force also receives social security. This ministry implements numerous initiatives through the implementation of various labour regulations in an effort to provide jobs for employees.
It will be necessary for worker registration. If a candidate does not have an Aadhar card, they will not be able to register. In accordance with the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, the cards are being dispersed. The download of the E-Shram Card will be connected to Aadhar. Registration is free and open to everyone who qualifies to apply for this card. The procedures for downloading the E-Shram card are in the phrase after that. If you haven’t already, go to the official website to submit an application. The card is only available to Indian citizens.
Download E Shram Card From Phone Number
- Visit eshram.gov.in first, and then choose UPDATE.
- After entering the UAN card number, birthdate, and captcha, click on Create OTP.
- To verify the mobile number right away, enter the received OTP.
- After that, click Download eSHRAM Card Download By Mobile Number.
- When you select Download UAN Card, a PDF file containing your e-shram card will be downloaded.
- Now that the eSHRAM Card has been opened, printed, and stored safely, you can use it.
Download E Shram Card by aadhaar card
- The Update option can be found on the homepage of eshram.gov.in.
- After entering your UAN number and captcha code, click Send OTP.
- After providing the OTP, you will be given the chance to provide your Aadhaar number.
- You must select I Agree after inputting your 12-digit Aadhar card number.
- You will see two options after pressing the submit button. UAN Card Download or Refresh Profile UAN Card Download
- By selecting Download UAN Card, you can now download your eSHRAM card using your Aadhar card.
how to use UAN to check E shram card
- To download an E Shram Card using your UAN Card Number, you must first go to the official E Shram Portal website on your laptop or mobile device, eshram.gov.in.
- The e-shram portal’s home page will then provide alternatives like “Already Registered? “. To update, click this link.
- You must now enter your UAN card number, date of birth, and captcha code before clicking the Create OTP button on the new page that has just displayed.
- An OTP will now be sent to your registered mobile number; input it, and then click the Validate button.
- Once you click the Verify button, your name will appear at the top of the screen along with two options. Before your E-SHRAM Card can be downloaded, you must choose the option to Download UAN Card.